We all know that the success or failure of a business depends on the quality of the product and the customer service. Before launching any service or product, it is to be tested precariously as to avoid embarrassment later. Dissatisfaction of customers is the first blow to any business. Rather than setting things right after receiving complaints, it’s better to take precautions before the occurrence. The same logic applies to mobile applications also. Almost all the people use smartphones these days, and the world of apps has made all the tasks easier and faster. But, as the margin of error is high, it is advisable to run all kinds of test before launching an app. Mobile application testing is a must, especially if it is a Hospital Management Mobile App. https://www.statista.com/topics/1002/mobile-app-usage/ gives vast information on mobile application testing procedures.
1) It is better to have an awareness of the future and to regularly review what we have done and identifying faults will minimize the losses.
2) Expected standards can be met.
3) Prior testing helps the application developer to know the aspects in which the app is lagging and the parts in which it can be developed further.
4) The developer can see the level of its functioning and working.
5) Since the ratings play a significant role these days, if all the defects are fixed before the app is launched, the app will not face criticism from the users, and there will be no tension of low ratings as well.
6) Specific functionality testing will ensure that the app is serving the purpose that it has been built for.
There is a vast development in the E-commerce and M-commerce sites and it is confirmed by the latest statistics. More and more people are opting to use mobiles for purchases. Online transactions are on a high rise and are expected to increase further. The apps should be reliable and trustworthy. Their security features should be at par with the latest requirements. Mobile purchase accounts are growing day by day, and the payment volumes are becoming bigger and bigger.
Spending time, money and effort on the concept and building it in the right way is important, but it’s even more essential to take care of testing and quality control. Never underestimate the concept of testing. Let the professionals and experts in testing deal with it. Rather than being bugged by the customers later, it is better to delay the launch in case the app has any issues. Testing can identify the flaws in the basic design too.
We have various mobile apps for Android, IOS, blackberry, etc. Unlike desktops, mobiles have only a few primary operating systems. But it is not as easy as it seems. There will be a lot of hardware compatibility issues. So, the testers should run the apps on many varieties of phones to make sure that they run properly with optimal performance rates.
If the bugs are discovered before the launch, there will be no damage to the brand name and customer satisfaction ensures more downloads and ratings. The functionality bugs and usability issues must be resolved prior to the launch so that it can boost the sales later.
Read Also : The Need for Mobile Application Testing